LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 4, 2011

143.6 (+/- 0.0)

Still staying firm here but not losing.

I have finally gotten the foods I need and will be starting the new diet today - will see what comes of it. I also have myself scheduled in for pilates four times this week, so we'll see what a check in next week brings with regard to weight loss (I hope!)

I hope everyone is well, wondering how a few of you are doing, its been ages since we've seen you and I miss checking in with you! Drop me a note if you can, let me know how things are going.

I know over in the US its 4th July today, have a happy day and enjoy the sunshine and fireworks!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Karyn! Finally posted. :) I can't wait to see how it all works for you! Pilates sounds wonderful, too! Hope you are well and hope to start checking in more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely brilliant work and thanks for sharing helpful metrical about HCG...
    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete
  3. hcg drops
    learn all of us discipline on losing weight and I am glad that is good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is real amazing i use hcg diet few year ago and result is been amazing I use hcg drops buy on http://platinumbodyperformance.com/hcg-drops with all regulate they made in USA and order is to easy....

    ReplyDelete