LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

143.6 (+0.8)

I have pretty much stayed around the same weight, though I havent been 'dieting' at all.

I have as usual tried to make good choices. Bad food for lunch, good food for the rest of the day. So far maintenance is fine, but I still need to lose. Need to make the decision to go with this un-hcg diet or not.

Need to make decisions!

I have been so busy, had a lot of jobs come through (I am a freelance writer by trade) that have had me up until 3am some mornings trying to get them done, and my study is killing me on top of it, I'm considering switching to a part-time load. I love it though so its a hard decision.

I have never mentioned my other blog in a post, but if you haven't heard about the horrific things that have happened at Iowa Select Farms to piglets and mother pigs, I think you need to. Either do a search for it or check out the post on my blog .

Anyone that eats pork needs to boycott the pork at Safeway, Costco and Kroger, and in your restaurants. This is beyond horrific and anyone who considers themselves humane should never support these practices with their grocery dollars.

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment