LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 4, 143.4 (-1.6)

A good loss and I stuck pretty religiously to the eating like I needed to, I will be interested to see what the loss is tomorrow if I eat on course again today. Will it be as big a drop? We'll all find out soon enough!


Breakfast:

Unsweetened yoghurt with almonds


Lunch:

4 x "Mary's Gone Crackers" seed crackers

1/2 tomato

1 slice cheese


Dinner: 

Lamb roasted in Rosemary and red wine with onions, carrots, corn a very small jacket potato with cheese and sour cream. Cooked in Olive oil.

1 comment:

  1. Nice loss Karyn! Congratulations! This seems to be working for you. I had someone on my blog ask about the Un-Hcg. I just can't quite wrap my brain around the protocol. Anything I've found on the topic seems to ramble and not make a lot of sense. Is there a simple summary anywhere? By the way, I think the posting issue was a google thing. I read about others having the same problem. If this post works - we will know it is fixed! LOL

    ReplyDelete