LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 2, 144.6 (-1.8)

Well I expected a decent drop - not from diet necessarily, but from not eating as badly as I had been!

1.8 is a good start and will get my back on my way down.

Yesterday I ate:

B: Oatmeal in the morning with unhomogenized organic milk and a few organic almonds

L: Salad with grilled chicken and balsamic vinegar as dressing for lunch

D: Home made Sweet N Sour Pork for dinner (incredible tasting recipe on all recipes!) though I didnt eat any rice with it, but it DOES have sugar in it (that I substituted with agave syrup)

I did snack after dinner just ate 3 'Marys Gone Crackers' organic seed crackers (so delish they are my fav!)  with about 1tbsp hummous

So I wasnt really eating no sugar/low carb, but it worked for me anyway.

Today I have already blown the 'low-carb' since my hubby took the day off work and we went to lunch and a movie together and I had a cocktail - we'll see what tomorrows numbers show like...

No comments:

Post a Comment