LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 3, 145 (+0.4)

I ate:

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Out, gorgeous beef and mushroom pie with a salad and Cosmopolitan cocktail and a glass of red wine.

Dinner: Garden Salad w/ balsamic vinegar for dressing and Home made sweet potato and coconut soup (yummo but not so great for a low carb diet!) I passed on the bread roll my hubby and son ate.

Snack: (It was State of Origin game 2 tonight - huge deal here in Aus) Organic Corn chips with hummus and a bite of my sons ice cream and cookie concoction my husband made him (sooo good!)

So clearly I wasn't sticking to well to my diet. I need to get my head in the game and get religious about this if I want lose instead of gain and to get to these 130's without having to do another round of HCG.

No comments:

Post a Comment