LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 5, 142.8 (-0.6)

So I screwed up after dinner by eating some dessert (at least I shared!), but even so I had a decent loss.

This is really going to be an interesting experiment to see how this does over the long term. So far every day I have made the reasonable choices I have lost.

I also took a pilates class yesterday, which felt SO good to get moving again.

I just realized that today's weight got me back to where I was when I last finished the HCG round. So I have effectively spent the past 5 days getting rid of the excess 'party pounds'. From here on in, it will be able to be considered 'actual weight loss'. And so it begins.

Here's my foods yesterday:

Brunch: Broccoli with cheese and sour cream

Snack: Marys Gone Crackers x 3 w/ cheese and tomato
Snack: (I was hungry!) 1 boiled egg

Dinner: Roasted chicken, carrots, peas, sweet potato, gravy. (I didn't eat the potato that the boys did and I only ate 1/2 my sweet potato, wasn't sure where it rated for this diet (ie as too 'carby' or not).

Dessert: Shared a cream caramel with cream and ice cream with my hubby (filled with sugar!)

No comments:

Post a Comment