LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 6, 142.8 (-0.0)

Well, not good and not bad.


I really had a pretty busy day yesterday so food was a bit of a hit and miss with no real schedule:

Breakfast: Egg, 1/2 buckwheat pancake with real maple syrup

Lunch: 2 bites of my sons steak for lunch and a bite of his corn (ie. really no lunch)

Dinner: I made a delicious yellow curry with coconut milk, chicken, spring onions, potato, cherry tomatoes and rice. I ate, barring the rice. It was GOOD.

Not sure why no loss, could be the weird eating day, could be karma for my cheats the day before, could be because I under ate! Who knows? Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, You are getting so close to your goal! Only about 10 lbs to go. What do you think about the Un-Hcg? You have lost some weight since you started. Are you happy with it, or what? Still curious. Thanks again for your post last night. It really helps! By the way, since you talked about Thanksgiving, I was wondering if you were actually an American living temporarily in Australia, or how you knew so much about it! Again, just curious! I hope your experiment is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I daily read your blogs and give my notice for that here this article is too great and so interesting. HCG Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete