LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Round 2, Phase 4 week 3 143.3 (+2.1)

Yes I have gained a few pounds in only a week :( I have been to Sydney and back for a few fun-filled days earlier this week and right now its the start of a long weekend here with my sister and her man in town. We have been opening more than a few bottles of nice wine :), enjoying a few too many mojito's and indulging in some awesome foods and desserts!

In short, I have not been holding back AT ALL. Nothing more to be said.  I knew my traveling and 'in holiday' mode would end this way.

Come Tuesday (day after long weekend fun) I will knuckle down and behave myself and a work on the 'non-hcg' diet and see how it treats me. If I don't see much change I plan on round 3 of HCG by the end of June to get me to those 130's dammit!

Happy Queen's birthday holiday weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Looking good in your image. Can you reply your first phase links through this comment please...

    Veronica Pitman
    HCG

    ReplyDelete