LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, March 3, 2011

P3, Day 13, 153.6 +1.1 (+0.4 LIW)

UGH.

I deserve this, I've been cheating. The dumb thing is that I ate perfectly yesterday, except I couldn't sleep. At 2am I ended up sitting up watching TV,and eating an oatmeal bar and some hummus and corn chips.

I have no idea why, I wasn't even that hungry really, I just felt like snacking. I guess old habits die hard. Hopefully today if I eat correctly, I can get that number down a good way.

2 comments:

  1. Boredom and/or restlessness are big killers it seems. Also, that "moment of weakness" that occurs in a split-second in time -- that moment when your brain just disregards you and does its own thing out of habit-- that seems to happen when you least expect it!!! I wish they made some sort of buzzer that went off as soon as my brain relaxes into the danger zone! Difficult stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you how many times I found myself wandering/cheating while watching tv or a movie!

    Good luck with clean eating today!!

    ReplyDelete