LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 11, 2011

P3, Day 22 - 153.4 (+0.6) +0.2 LIW

I know I have missed a lot of days. Unfortunately I have been really sick and it turns out I had mercury poisoning! Apparently all my heaving a few posts back did not help! I have been flat on my back the past 4 days and am now doing a detox, that hopefully will help.

As for my eating, calories, I haven't eaten a lot, I have felt too ill. But I have eaten all the wrong foods - water ices (ice blocks to the aussies!) for my burning throat (apparently mercury causes burning throat) have been eaten by the dozens! All manner of soups that have usually been cream or potato based, candy to suck on and ice cream. Its been a mess.

I am happy to say that my weight is looking good despite all this. Honestly there is not much I could have done differently. When you are feeling that ill, you just want anything that will make you feel better immediately!

For those that want to know mercury is one of the most toxic substances in the world and it feels horrible when you are poisoined! Agonizing throat pain headaches, body flu symptoms worse than any flu I have ever had, ringing ears, metal taste in the mouth that wont go away, flaking skin etc etc. I dont recommend it. Hopefully in the next few days I will be back on my feet. Im already doing a lot better being able to type here!

Hope you are all doing well, I will catch up on your progress on your blogs over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment