LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 14, 2011

P4, Day 4, 154.2 +1.0 LIW

The same as yesterday. I have been ill so Im not working too hard on losing it, but ideally I would like to get to the 152's or 153's before I start loading again - which Im thinking of doing later this week when I am better.

I dont want my loading weight to exceed 155, this way if my weight loss is the same in round 2 as round 1 (12lbs) I would end the round at about 143lbs, only requiring one more round to get me to my 130lb goal.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Hope you feel better soon!! No fun! The weight will even out when you are back to feeling well too, I am sure!

    I have been thinking about the whole load day issue too! It just kind of hit me that I better get down so I have a better chance to make it to my goal for R2, too. And if the past is any indicator- I will probably gain much more during load days for round 2 in comparison to R1. Oh, well- we will get there one way or another. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job maintaining through p3! How long do you do on p4? Are you doing homeopathic hcg?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the injections not homeoathic. I actually bought both the injections and homeopathic because I wasnt sure if I would chicken out on the injections, but I didnt! P4 is forever as far as I am aware the secret to P4 is adding your foods in slowly to see how your body responds to them. So far so good for me! Im planning on doing another P2 round soon - this week if I can kick this illness!

    ReplyDelete