LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

P4, Day 18 152.0 -1.2 LIW

Up a little, but still under LIW so I am happy.

I was intending to load this weekend and here it is Sunday near noon and I haven't started! I just don't have the motivation to eat a ton, the idea even makes me feel sick. This of course is good news for my future!

I will get there, maybe I wont load for the next day or two but I will load and I will start the diet this week, I just need to wrap my head around it. I know there are quite a few other people whose blogs I follow, who are intending on starting this week sometime, which is great. I did well last time being able to compare notes and encourage one another.

I am really looking forward to seeing those 140's! I cant wait to see that magic number 142 - I haven't seen that number since I was pregnant over 7 years ago. Whoop, whoop!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent job at maintaining Karyn! Looking forward to starting another round with you soon. I know what you mean about needing to "wrap your head around it!" You have to be in that really focused zone, but once you get to that point, and the losses start to show up, it really gets you on a roll. Good luck! I'll stay in touch.

    ReplyDelete