LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

P4, Day 6 153.0 -0.2 LIW

Still staying steady thank goodness!

Its been raining up a storm here, we live near the beach and I love the beach during a storm, but not when its day after day. Its still steamy and warm (tropical weather) and so its not cold at all, just wet, wet wet!

Hope everyone is well, I am definitely feeling better, and even went out to check out a linen sale today - I must be OK!

We have a 5 day long weekend in April here in Oz (love all the public holiday long weekends they give us here!) and so we are planning a family trip to Sydney for 7 days. I definitely dont want to be on P2 and preferably not right at the beginning point (stabilizing) of P3, so I need to get this second round started here ASAP!

1 comment: