LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

P3, Day 14, 155.5 +1.9 (+2.3 LIW)

OK, before we all (including me) have a fit at this weigh in, I do have an explanation.

Last night I was eating dinner and I felt something weird. I realized my back tooth had broken off and I had swallowed it, along with my silver filling.

This happened to me when I was pregnant with my son. I called my dentist at the time and he said not to worry about it, it would 'come out the other end'. Then later when I saw my Doc he nearly had a fit. Said that silver fillings are 50% mercury - the most toxic substance known to man, and that I needed to get my stomach pumped when it happened, especially being that I was pregnant. You cannot let it go through your system like that, it will affect all your organs. Thankfully though I had a very complicated pregnancy my son is OK.

I have since done a lot of study on this kind of thing and I know how very dangerous mercury is to anyone - and everyone. As soon as I swallowed it, I knew I needed to get it up again. Taking a trip to the hospital was not on my list of things to do, so I knew I would have to make it happen at home.

I instantly poured a LARGE glass of warm water and dissolved 4 tablespoons of salt in it. Yes, that's 4 tablespoons! It was as disgusting as it sounded. After much effort (fingers down the back o the throat anyone???) I was able to get up the filling (and all of dinner). The problem was that salt was sitting on my stomach and felt BAD. It was this horrible acidic feeling. UGH. I felt awful.

Later that night I was sooo thirsty, and I also took 30 capsules of Chorella (known for trapping and mobilizing mercury) and took a lot of water,  9 glasses to be exact! I drank SO MUCH in about 2 hours, I felt bloated and awful, in fact I still do. As of 11am this morning I STILL havent peed. Its all in my system. I guess the salt made me retain it. Its crazy after all that water I haven't needed to pee, its been over 12 hours!

So I'm going to eat well over the next 2 days (Saturday and Sunday) and not worry too much about the scale until Monday morning, I have a feeling it might take that long to get my body back to where it belongs.... and a fun night was had by all!

Hope your weekend starts off better than mine!

2 comments:

  1. YIKES!! At least you knew what to do!! The weight will come off - have a better day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the worst thing I have ever heard! Sheesh! Good job getting it out though. I would have been so chicken. I hate barfing.

    ReplyDelete