LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 23, LIW 153.2 TWL 12lbs

Of course I am disappointed with the final numbers, but it is what it is. I plan another round pretty soon, so I need to look forward.

I actually gained on day 22, I didn't get enough water the day before and I'm guessing my lunch mess up from the 2 days prior had something to do with it. So for now Im glad I am at least at my lowest weight, though a 152 would have been nice. Perhaps I can get there if I make good choices over the next few weeks.

Tomorrow I have family coming into town and this weekend is a big social time for us all. I will be on P3 and making P3 choices. I have already prepared myself to have 3 bites of cake. My sons birthday will be amongst the celebrations and I am making him a mario bros cake. I know I wont refuse it so I have told myself 3 bites and that's planned for and allowed (in my own mind!).  The foods I am preparing for the celebrations have a lot of seafood, meats and salads (thank god its summer here!) It will be easy for me to make no-carb and no-sugar choices. I feel good about it. The cake day is the same day everyone is leaving town again (Sunday) so if I need to do a steak day on Monday to correct anything I will be able to without worrying about guests and their needs.

I will keep posting daily and for now my planned date for Round 2, Phase 2 is Monday 21st March. Goal weight is 140 (I have lowered my expectations given my poor performance this round.)

Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment