LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

P3, Day 6, 152.8 - 0.2 (-0.4 LIW) TWL 12.4lbs

I cant believe it!

I have to be honest and tell you I cheated bad yesterday. My calorie intake wasn't bad but I ate potatoes at dinner and an ice cream after.

I felt terrible about it all night thinking how I was going to pay today, and asking myself why I even did it. It wasn't hunger, it was quite simply my incredible desire for a carb and sugar :( Bad me.

I did cook the chicken in a good quantity of coconut oil last night so Im' not sure if that helped with the loss, but I am so incredibly grateful, and I know this does NOT give me license to cheat again!

I hope you are all feeling successful and happy, today is the last day of the week for us and I'm looking forward to being at the beach with the family. Even more-so with my better-every-day-looking body!

No comments:

Post a Comment