LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

P3, Day 3&4, 154.8, 153.8 (+0.6 LIW)

So yesterday was the last day the family were in town and my weight showed it!

I did great on the cake, cut everyone a piece and then cut mine in half and ate that half. I didn't do so well on things like hot dogs and some home made chocolates that were being passed around. I only ate 2 (small pcs) but...I shouldn't of course, have done it.

Anyway ate better yesterday and drank a good qty of water and Im down a pound today, though still 0.8 above my last VLCD weight. I was SO CLOSE to going above that 2lb mark and needing to do a steak day, grateful that I didn't get there though. Still,  I need to get that number down!

I have eaten a boiled egg for breakfast this morning and now am snacking on hummus and celery. Can't go wrong with those choices right? I will work on keeping up my water intake and hope for a decent number tomorrow.

Im just really glad the weekend went off and I didn't totally blow my diet and gain masses of weight back that I couldn't get back off again.

A few more weeks of this P3 and I can go back to P2 and aim for those 140 numbers!

Oh! And I heard that my blog was blocked for some reason yesterday, it was - I checked and unblocked it, but I have no idea how it happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment