LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

VLCD Day 12, 156.6 (-0.8) TWL 8.6lbs

I am happy the weight is coming off at a consistent rate. Thank goodness. Its really incredible how my body was holding onto the weight before TOM, highlights how our bodies will do whatever they are naturally inclined to do, no matter how we work at it!

Another pound and a half and I have (finally!) hit the 10lb mark. It will be a big deal, its been about 7 months since I have been at this weight and it was through hard work and months of dieting. This sure is a better way to go!

I know the US has their superbowl this weekend, hope you all have a great time and dont cheat too badly! I have also seen the snowstorms over there, so everyone stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment