LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

VLCD Day 13, 155.6 (-1.0) TWL 9.6lbs

Ahh the elusive 10lb mark.

All being well I should of course hit it tomorrow so I am good with that. Im so happy the drops are all decent - nothing under .6lb since my break and this makes me very happy!

I should be on target to hit the 140's by the time our family reunion is here the weekend of the 19th.

I will then do another round after a few weeks on P3, and hopefully get me to my goal of 132 - somewhere I haven't seen since I had my son 7 years ago!

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, you are doing great. Keep it up you will make that goal one step at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing an amazing job. I would love it if you would add to your posts what exactly you're eating.

    ReplyDelete