LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 14, 2011

VLCD Day 21, 153.2 (-0.4) TWL 12lbs

Nice loss, especially after the lunch yesterday.

I forgot my dressing (a sub conscious decision??) and the salad came with rice noodles that I had them remove before serving, but also peanuts crushed up in it that I didnt realize, so I had a really hard time picking them out, though I did the best I could. I was paranoid that it was going to affect today's weight but it all looks good. I have heard that it can be the following day that the cheat shows though, so fingers crossed.

I also forgot to inject yesterday, it was so strange of me, I didn't remember until late at night so thought it best to forget it and just do it today.

Looking for 152's tomorrow and I'm guessing Ill probably end up there for my LIW - about 3lbs heavier than the heaviest I hoped to be, [sigh] but whats a girl to do? Plan is to do P3 for about 4 weeks and then another P2. Hopefully that one will get me into the low 140's, high 130's. Hopefully.

I'm off to volunteer teach computers at my sons school today! I agreed to do it for one hour each Tuesday and this is my first day. Will be interesting! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment