LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

P3, Day 1 - 153.0 lbs (-0.2 LIW) TWL 12.2lbs

WOW, how happy am I? I actually LOST a little weight! As an aside, does anyone know if last weight is the last injection weight day or the last weight after the 2 extra days of VLCD when you are not taking the injections? If that is the case today's loss would count as a loss on the diet.

I didnt measure my calories yesterday but I'm thinking I was in the 800 range. I know I am supposed to stay on the diet for 2 days after, but as I take shots in the evening this has been almost 2 days already. Apparently the choices I made weren't too terrible.

I am planning on eating a little cheese today and tonight we are out to Thai, I plan on eating Massaman Lamb with no rice and adding vegetables. All good choices on P3 ( I hope!) I'm pretty excited about eating 'real' food again!

I also cant wait to have a glass of wine, but will wait until our big family dinner on Saturday night to indulge. It will have been 4 days from my last shot, so I shouldn't have any residual effect. I read that a glass of wine on P3 on occasion is OK.

I would be ecstatic if I was in the 152's tomorrow and managed to stay there. Would love to be starting P2 again in a few weeks in the 150 range. Here's hoping!

3 comments:

  1. P3!!! You're going to love it! :) Congrats on 12 pounds gone- that is nothing to sneeze at...and happy maintenance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey your doing great. I always counted my loss from the last day of the HCG in the system so three days after if I lost was keeping it as my total loss. Keep going your doing great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weight you want to maintain (or stay w/in 2 pounds of) is your LIW or LDW (last injection or last drop). You will continue to lose while on VLCD w/no injection/drops. But the theory behind it is that you will gain a bit when you add back foods the first few days. So by losing a bit and then gaining a bit you should come out even to your LIW/LDW.

    ReplyDelete