LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

VLCD Day 17 155.0 (-0.4) TWL 10.2lbs

I have to say, that's a lot of work to get over that 10lb mark and to only lose 0.4 pounds in about 4 days. UGH. And oh how I worked for it!

Yesterday I was STARVING, I mean eat-my-own-arm-hungry. I stuck to the plan except for the addition of a 1/2 egg. I had to do it. I literally boiled the thing and cut it in half and ate that and told myself I was going off plan and felt SO FULL now. (It was of course BS. I was still starving!)

But it kept me from any major cheats, hubby and my son had a nice takeout last night of which I did not partake (I told him I couldnt bear the thought of cooking them a delicious meal so he helped me out there). I stuck to my guns and I did get past that 10lb mark.

Here's hoping my last 6 days on the diet are a little more motivating. I take my last shot on Wednesday, we have family coming in for a reunion of sorts on Saturday. Sunday is the big shindig.


I REALLY wanted to be in the 140's and I highly doubt it will happen now. I'd need to lose a pound a day and I (clearly) don't see that happening with my history. Its a little disappointing. Oh well, I at least hope to get to 13lbs. 13lbs in just over 3 weeks isn't bad. Its not GREAT, but its not bad.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! A loss! :) and past the 10 pound mark! You never know what will happen- this may have just been a stall and the weight loss dam might just break! :) I know that happened my very first round. I had a pretty long stall and then for the last week I just kept losing a pound a day- so don't lose out hope! :) And even if it doesn't- losing over 10lbs in 3 wks is pretty darn incredible!

    You can do it, and way to hang in there! It can be so difficult sometimes and yet when you do it... it is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete