LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

VLCD Day 19, 153.8 (-0.8) TWL 11.4lbs

Fantastic! So happy that I have lost nearly a pound today. If I can keep this up I will get closer to my goal than I hoped!

I take thyroid meds and I had run out before I started the diet. I was waiting to get some in (they are imported) and in the meantime was taking what I had left of a lower dosage from a year or so ago.

I finally got the proper dosage in 3 days ago, I'm wondering if this is what is helping me with my better weight loss? Just a thought...

We're off to take my son and his school friends bowling and then to the beach - its his 7th birthday next week and we are celebrating early. Happy Birthday to my boy!

1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! I bet the thyroid meds have a lot to do with it.

    So you were an American Westerner? :) We go that way to Colorado Springs a lot. How do you like Australia? Sounds pretty nice... we are stuck in a snowed over igloo- no ocean beaches for us (well if we had any :)).

    Have fun celebrating your son's birthday!

    ReplyDelete