LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

P3, Day 7, 152.2lbs -0.6 (-1.0lb LIW) TWL 13lbs

I really don't know how to explain my weight loss. I am definitely not eating a ton, probably in the 1200 calorie range, but I am eating what I need to feel full. I am just not hungry for more.

Yesterday I had a grilled chicken wrap - wrap (carbs!) being the operative word. I ripped off all the excess wrap and ate only what was necessary to hold it together, but it was a carb.

For dinner I ate just a small piece of steak grilled with coconut oil. I wasn't that hungry so I didn't feel the need to eat anymore than that. It would have been larger than the P2 allowance, but not by much.

I guess I will just keep doing what I am doing and hope that these losses continue! If they don't, at least I know I have some flexibility with my gain since i have lost a pound from my LIW.

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment