LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

R2, P2 Day 19 VLCD 144.6 - 0.2 (TWL -9.8lbs)

So in the past 3 days Ive lost only 0.4lbs. I wont lie, Im frustrated.

However, I did eat a small bit of chocolate yesterday, my son had some leftover easter eggs he was 'sharing' and I took a piece, and I ate it. And of course now I feel like it affected my loss. No one else to blame there!

I also didn't get much water at all in yesterday. After feeling like I was over-drinking the day before I reversed the whole thing and under-drank yesterday. When will I learn? Protocol needs to be followed to the letter for the losses to happen.

I have a plan for a perfectly behaved Phase 2 diet today. I have my salad and chicken ready for lunch, I have been drinking my water this morning. I am determined to see a decent loss tomorrow.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I hope it works out for you! The weekend was horrible for me, so I am hoping to redeem myself this week.

    ReplyDelete