LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Round 2, Phase 3, Day 3, 143.2 (-0.4)

I did lose so that's great, but I want to get back in those 142's again so its a well behaved day for me!

My son has been really sick the past few days, so I have a HUGE pot of "Jewish penicillin" (chicken soup) on the stove right now. Smells delicious and its what I am planning on eating exclusively for the next 24 hours! I don't put any sodium in my chicken soup other than 2 teaspoons of sea salt, so should be OK for me.

I am finally in a position to sit down and read over everyone's blogs and progress over the past 4 or 5 days and look forward to seeing how great you have all done. Let me get to that now...

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love chicken soup, especially when it's homemade! Lucky kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were starving at one point on vlcd, tell me did that go away our did you continue to be hungry? I'm kind of hungry at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please share the recipe! :)
    Hope your son feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete