LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 27, 2011

Round 2, Phase 4, Day 1, 141.0 (-2.4)

WOW!

I am not sure if its a fluke or not, but tried the 'un-hcg' diet principles yesterday. This is the result. WOW!

I really don't know what to say and of course I have no idea if it was a weight loss that was coming after my big gain anyway, or if its totally attributed to the new style of eating. Regardless, I'm at my lowest weight ever during this journey, so Ill take it!

Coincidentally, yesterday was the first day of phase 4 for me. I plan on using these same principals of 'un-hcg' over the next few days to see what the results show and will be sure to continue to post. I also think  I might buy a glucose monitor, to really try and give it a good go and see what this program is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment