LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Round 2, Phase 3, Day 1,2 143.6 (+0.8)


The gain was of course inevitable with going away to a winery. Of all places, a winery!

It was a great surprise and we met my sister and her boyfriend and my parents there for a fun mothers day weekend. We did a lot of walking, wine tasting, sitting by fireplaces and eating (though to my credit I tried to make good choices and not go crazy)! They had baby chicks for my son to admire and ponies for him to ride. Normally it would be a great weekend, but not exactly diet material!

That being said, I will watch carefully what I eat today and try to get it down again. I am not over the "2 lbs over last injection weight" yet, so I don't feel the need to do a steak day. Hopefully I wont need to!

Thank you to all who have commented on my blog and congratulated me, it is so appreciated! Now I am back I will get to looking at your blogs and seeing where you are at.

I trust all the mothers out there had a wonderful mothers day where you felt appreciated and loved as I did!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Nice post. I have been searching for articles about valves and actuators and your post really helps. Thanks a lot for posting this. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hcg is totally new venture for those who have been struggling from long time this is the best vaccine for diet and to make your body perfect...

    hcg buy online

    ReplyDelete