LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

R2, P2, Day 21, 144.0 (-0.3) TWL 10.4lbs

A loss, though not great. I have to say at this point I'm looking forward to being done with the diet - bring on day 23! Motivation is definitely waning. lol. This round has been really a struggle for me.

I wanted to post this picture taken when I was 148lbs, (sorry iphone pic, not very good quality!)  I have lost another 4 since then and my goal is 12 pounds more slow and steady wins the race, right?

I know my most faithful follower Holly will appreciate this photo the most - she relishes any photos of me, enjoy my friend!



I am most happy that I am comfortably back in to my favorite Jeans that I love and haven't been wearing - that's a motivator if ever I heard of one! I also went back to pilates class today, which I haven't done in a number of weeks. It felt good and I'm going to commit to going 3 times a week again.

Enjoy the day everyone.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Karyn, you look GREAT! Love those jeans. They're very flattering. We're so much alike on our journey. May I ask how tall you are? I'm 5'5". This round for me is just like your round one this year, so maybe in another round I can get down as far as you! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only 2 more days you can totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am only on day 11 and ready for it to be over...lol. I noticed I have a lot of hair loss and it makes me paranoid. It's also just a bit too restrictive for my taste. I am thinking about quitting early, but would that be ok?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karyn... you look fabulous! You are a motivator!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap how do you spell SEXY?? You look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome pic you look GREAT! Just started your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw some of these comments, I'm so sorry I didn't respond to them sooner, I must have comment notification disabled - my apologies, and thank you for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete