LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Round 2, Phase 3, Day 21, 143.4 (-0.4)

<sigh> Well, we all know that it always takes a lot longer to get it off than it does to put it on! I'm so mad at myself, when will I learn?? I hate that I am what feels like weeks back because of one bad night of eating and drinking!

I do still feel like a part of the problem is water retention, my fingers are so swollen that my wedding rings are uncomfortable and I cant even remember when that last happened!

I am out tonight for a girls night, hopefully its not too hard to make good choices, but I have to admit I don't expect any losses tomorrow, just maintaining would be nice.

I have been reading up on the blog that everyone has been talking about the "anti-HCG" diet (or whatever its called!) It is fascinating to me, but I wanted to know if anyone knows where the information can be found in a concise and easy to read way?

Though the info is interesting, it seems to be disjointed and not labelled well to be able to find things. I still don't get from all that I have read what the ratios of foods should be and what are meant by 'fats'. Clearly we cant just eat spoonfuls of mayo, so I am assuming fats means foods, though I get that fats don't mean meats, because they count as proteins, which are supposed to be eaten in a lesser manner. Are fats cheese and sauces? What other more filling items can be counted as 'fats', and where are the sugar-free dessert recipes that are mentioned? I haven't been able to find them!

OK, I guess what I need to say is I'm confused! Confused but interested and wanting to try it, but don't really know how to go about it. Also the testings that are mentioned, I am not sure if they are even possible living in Australia, unless I can get a Doctor to order them for me (highly unlikely). Any thoughts or suggestions anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Karyn!

    Blog tag it is. :) Sorry I have been mia for awhile. I am pretty confused too, and am having difficulty switching gears. I am in the process of writing a post on what I have gathered so far. But basically, I believe it is the fear of healthy, in moderation saturated fats that have made us (mainly America) an obese nation. Our bodies are designed to work on these fats. Anyway, I have been adding more into my life... like real butter, whole milk, steaks, in conjunction with carbs and veggies while trying to minimize the sugar and even fruit. I seem to be really stable so far. Not losing, because I would have to decrease the cal. intake to around 800 per day, but I am still quite unsure about it all. :)

    Anyway, sorry to be all over the place... but I like the prospect of not putting HCG into my body and losing- but we'll see! :) Don't worry the weight will come off but it is most definitely frustrating. I too would like to kick myself sometimes. Hope you are well! Talk to you later!

    ReplyDelete