LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

R2, P2 Day 20 VLCD 144.3 - 0.3 (TWL -10.1lbs)

This is pretty much how it went last time this far in, small, small losses that take me a week to get a pound off.

I am at day 20 and was going to mix up a new batch and keep going but considering the small losses I think I will just finish at the recommended 23 days and take a break, because I know my motivation will wane.

Last time I stabilized really well and even lost a little more weight in Phase 3, so hopefully that will happen this time. If I can get into the 143's before day 23 and then lose a pound or more I will well beat my goal of less than 144. I can't complain about that, just wish I had some of the 15+ pound losses I see other people have, but I guess my body doesn't like to give it up!

I do have to remember all the inches I have lost and that I will be about 22lbs lighter than I was an well within the 'normal' weight range for my height. AND I purchased a few clothes yesterday, in a size 6! What's not to love about the wonderful size 6?

I think I will take a little more time off between the rounds this time in case having these rounds fairly close together caused some kind of immunity to it. I will finish on the 7th and then wait until at least July to start a new round I think. I will of course continue blogging on my weight both for accountability and as a record of my journey.

1 comment:

  1. You know what your body wants to do and therefore if you need to end at 23 days so be it. There is never any point in pushing too hard, you have time and hcg is going to be there. lol
    Good job this round and 143 I'm sure you can make it too before you last injection. Good luck

    ReplyDelete