LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

R2, P2, Day 22, 143.2 (-0.8) TWL 11.2lbs

Its interesting to me that though I seem to have lost less per round than most other people, it looks like my losses for both rounds will be almost identical! I was so happy to see such a good loss this morning...is it possible I will see 142 before the end of this round leaving me only 10 more pounds until my goal?  I will be so excited!

Thanks SO much for everyone's comments on the photo - I hate putting photos up, I never quite like them enough, I am usually the one behind the camera in our family, so there are few photos of me and they are far and few between, so it was nice to feel the love on this one!

I know so many of you are struggling with this diet and let me tell you both rounds I have struggled too. It is NOT an easy diet despite what some people say. It takes so many things in your life to be aligned right - home life, motivation, work and social lives and a big one is support - which I think you will find in buckets in our little blogger community here, but its no good if the people around you are scarfing down burgers and ice cream right in front of your face.

That being said, if you dont make it for whatever reason, don't feel like you failed, just know that this time was maybe not right for you, for this diet right now. Continue with your healthy eating choices and some kind of excercise and the weight will come off with this formula in time, it is tried and true. Don't ever give up finding the right formula that works for you to be the healthiest and hottest you can be!

If you are interested in reading a little more about our foods and what is in them and why we need to make informed choices, I have a health related blog I write here. I am studying Naturopathy, Western Herbal Medicine and Nutritional Medicine right now, so I am learning more and more every day and love to share what I have learned with others. You might be shocked at some of the information as to what is in our food that governing bodies and big business are not telling us.

I do want to give a shout out to metamorphose-me who has recently started the diet, go on over, follow her and show her some love!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. hey girl.. congrata on the loss!! your going to be rockin 142 i just know it!!! I loved readingthis post in particular, because right now I am struggling on the diet. I am R1P2D30 TWL 14lbs. Its truly my own fault I havent lost more and I know this. I have cheated.. this diet is hard but doable. The crazy thing is.. when I cheat, its not because I am hungry, but i think for some reason just because its there I have to eat it. Its disgusting to me that I give in so easily when I know this diet works and all I have to do is give it my all for 40 days. I mean seriously.. 40 DAYS to change my life for the better and I cant commit. I am definately going to go for it R2. I know what its like now, whats its all about. So in my 5 week rest, I am going to get my head on straight and do it right this time.
    Thanks for sharing.. It's nice to be able to share and read other HCG'ers stories.

    Robin
    http://www.1girlgettinfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with your post well said. I totally understand when things in your life aren't aligned right. I feel like my loss could have been better but stress plays a huge role. I think the weightloss has actually been a mood changer. Some of the things in my life aren't right and no I'm not losing everyday and yes it would be so much easier if everything was ok. Believe me there were time I wanted to quit and I'm glad I didn't. But if someone really just can't go on and will do more harm than hurt than your right. You have to take care of you first and HCG will always be there.
    Congrats sweety you are going to be 142 on this round. Awesome work and I'm really looking forward to reading your information on nutrition. I do believe that is one thing that we have to be well versed in if we are all going to take better control of our lives our kids lives and health in general. Great stuff keep it up lovely and I just saw your pics. Hot stuff! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, woman! You're incredible! I want to study the same things. I may begin to do so quickly. I finally have the cash for it. :)

    ReplyDelete