LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

Round 2, Phase 3, Day 7, 142.4 (-0.8)

What a drama with blogger being down! (and up and down and up and down again).

Its been so long since I posted I wont do all my in-between weights, this is where I am today. Down 0.8 from my last recorded weight here. I havent had too many huge fluctuations, and as I did last time, I am finding stabilizing pretty easy than goodness! I still have a goal to get to 140 before I start a new round. Surely that shouldn't be too hard, thankfully I am 0.4lbs lighter than my LIW (Last Injection Weight) anyway, so it seems that losing more is possible.

I do want to respond to some wonderful people that have left such encouraging comments on my post but I haven't had the chance, I am crazy-busy with an exam coming up in Naturopathic Philosophy, and have been trying to get as much study done as I can in my spare time.

I plan on taking Monday off and will make sure I comment and visit everyone then - if I don't cheat and take a peek before at how you are all doing! Oh and I will post my chicken soup recipe for you all too!

Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Just checking in. Hope you are well and miss your updates! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *wave* Good luck with the studies and let us know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete