LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

PAUSE 151.4

I have changed the titles on my last few days to "pause" since I really wasn't on VLCD, but included my weights. I have basically gained 0.6 pounds in this pause so its not terrible but certainly frustrating.

Today (and in tomorrow's post) I will start back again with day 5 or whatever I was up to!

I am definitely a lot better, I think despite my misdiagnosis the antibiotics did their job and so have taken my shot this morning and will be doing the diet today.

Thanks so much everyone for your concerned and thoughtful comments, its the weirdest thing and definitely took me a full 4 days to rest and take antibiotics before I have started feeling though not 100%, well enough to get back on this horse! I am hoping my continuing the antibiotic doesn't affect the diet at all.

Onwards and upwards! We have a round to complete!

3 comments: