LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

R2, P2 Day 11 VLCD 148.0 - 0.2 (TWL -6.4lbs)

Actually, this is getting a little comical, with regard to these miniscule weight losses.

We are out tonight, so I'm hoping I make good enough choices that it doesn't make my losses any worse than they are. Its the challenge of parties and social events for the HCG dieter.

Tis' Friday here, looking forward to the weekend!

Here's a newcomer to the HCG blogging world, check out HCG and The College Student and welcome her to the group!

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the nod, I was wondering where all these readers were coming from all of a sudden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be discouraged with the little losses (.2, .4, ect), because they do add up and usually lead to a much bigger loss a day or 2 later. Hope that happens for ya!

    Hope you enjoyed your time out :) I need one of those nights!!

    ReplyDelete