LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

R2, P2 Day 12 VLCD 146.0 - 2.0 (TWL -8.4lbs)

Yes!

AND I had a gin and tonic last night, so I was worried! Loving that weight loss, well overdue.

This is a good start into the weekend, we leave tomorrow for a week in Sydney. I have decided not to take my laptop because I tend to spend too much time on it when I have it - this will be a computer free week!  So I wont be updating, but I will be weighing and will update as soon as we get back.

We are taking my son to Taronga Zoo, Sydney-Manly Ferry ride, Australian Wildlife Park, Luna Park, catching up with a whole lot of my friends I haven't seen in years and seeing my best friends new baby. (I LOVE babies, in that I think they are adorable but I am SO happy to hand them back lol I have to say I'm a fan of the 7 year old age my son is at!)  But he is a cutie, and he was born 3 months ago and I still haven't seen him so I'm excited to do that.

Then, near the end of the trip my son will spend a few days with my parents while my husband and I have a few days of adult time at a great hotel in the city. We are going to see a show, a concert and I have a surprise harbour bridge climb booking for us that my hubby doesn't know about. Clearly I'm going to have to watch the food thing, but given its at the end of the trip - (day 19 of the diet) I will at least be at the tail end, so hopefully will have got the major parts of my loss in by then (hoping!).

I have spent time in so many cities of the world, but Sydney is still my favorite. Its friendly, beautiful, the shopping is awesome and the culture is incredible. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

I hope you all have a fabulous Easter (we have a 5 day break here so everyone is in vacation mode) and enjoy spending time with family and friends. I will probably stalk your blog updates from my iphone! lol.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Way to go- what a break in stall!!! 2 pounds! YAY! :)

    And, I didn't realize your trip is upcoming- sorry thought it already happened (per one of my comments before). :) Sounds like an incredible time is in store!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! Great release! Have a fabulous vacation and I can't wait to read your update when you get back'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are so close to that 145 lb goal. Way to go. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and fantastic blog. I am interested very much in the subject matter of your blog, it’s my first visit. Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete