LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

R2, P2 Day 7 VLCD 148.8 - 1.0 (TWL -5.6)

Second Day in a row I have had a pound loss! Woo Hoo!

Given last round I lost about 1/2 pound a day or a little less, and so hearing that second rounds can be harder to lose the weight I was a little concerned.

Here it is 7 days 5.6 pounds, not too bad! (well for me anyway, Caitlin; you are an anomaly! :)

I'm so excited, this means not much more than a week and I may be below by big 145 mark! SO exciting!

I decided to do my measurements last night and found that since beginning of Round 1 in January until today I have lost a total of 27.75 iches!!! Isn't that incredible??? Now that includes everything from calves, arms, chest, hips, waist, thighs....even neck. But seriously that's a whole lot of inches!

I am planning a trip to Sydney next week and will catch up with friends and family there so it will be interesting to see if its enough that people notice. I figure by then I will be at least 20lbs lighter than when they last saw me, 20lbs on a 148lb frame is a good amount of weight I would think, so we'll see.

I'm off to read all the other updates, hope you are feeling just as motivated as I am!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Way to go! I know, I probably should put "results are not typical" on my blog. :) I don't know what it is, but since I have had so much to lose I am glad that it is coming off fast!

    I should have taken measurements,too! That is so awesome!!! Definitely a whole lot of inches...

    Have fun visiting family and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your post about the "Bug." I guess I missed it before- how neat?! Sounds pretty incredible with the protein and cal. count too! Wish we could eat more seafood here- but usually we are just a little leery being this far inland. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! Those losses are AWESOME!! I forgot to take my measurements the beginning of R2, but I think I'll just do them before P3 and see the difference. I think it's REALLY important for R1 and a nice bonus for R2 :)

    ReplyDelete