LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 29, 2011

R2, P2 Day 16 VLCD 145.0 - 0.4 (TWL -9.4lbs)



At least I am being consistent!

One more day and I'll (hopefully) be below my 145lb mark,  the weight I haven't been below in a few years now, I'm excited! I'm still keeping close to that 0.6lb a day loss. We'll see if I can keep it up.

My goal is still to be in the 142-143 area before the end of this round, but if I keep losing and I am not struggling on the diet I would love to work it until I get to 140! Well see.

Did everyone watch the Royal Wedding last night? It was huge here in Australia, being part of the commonwealth, every single channel was showing it on network TV! Isn't that crazy? You simply could not watch another show! I thought both her dresses were elegant and beautiful and she looked stunning. I could have done without the 5 hours of coverage though.  :)

We are having a lazy day around the house here today. Its 11am and I am still in my PJ's, feels great! Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, it was on all the networks here too! She sure is a beauty! I watched it for a little bit as I was getting ready for work this morning. I got to see the first kiss. That was sweet. Haven't been back to the tv again. I worked a 13 hr day. Heading to bed now. You are doing so great. I would absolutely love it if I could consistently lose 0.4 lbs a day. Unfortunately, after my first big losses, it slows to a crawl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Your blog is very nice. I have really learnt a lot from this blog thanks Hcg diet

    ReplyDelete