LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

We're Back!



We literally just arrived home an hour ago from our 10 day trip.

We had SUCH a good time! We hung out near the harbour bridge and opera house, went to the zoo and wildlife parks, caught up with friends and family, shopped and my husband and I had a few days alone in a fabulous hotel. We went the the art galleries, museum and did all the adult stuff, it was a well-deserved break.

What more could one ask for?

Now for the good, the bad and the ugly....(you knew it had to be coming, right??)

The Good: My weight did not rise above 146 - the last weight posted. YAY for me!

The Bad: I forgot to take my HCG with me. My husband says is was a subconscious decision because I didn't want to be dieting while on holidays. (He's probably right)

The Ugly: I bought myself a pair of Louboutin shoes that I promised myself I wouldn't do until I hit 140lbs .... I LOVE them. LOVE.  :)  When I hit my 140 goal I'll get all dressed up to go out and have a photo wearing them to remember the moment and I'll post it here.

So given I 'forgot' my HCG I just decided to eat really well.

Sydney is a haven of award-winning restaurants and spectacular foods so it was hard. Basically I ate an egg for breakfast every day, salad with chicken, seafood or beef for lunch with balsamic dressing and then whatever I wanted for dinner  - in moderation. 

I ate very few bites of desert and only drank alcohol while my husband and I were on our date trip and once at a friends house at a party. The only other liquid that passed my lips was water. Kudos to me, right? We also walked a LOT, so I'm sure that helped.

So here I am. I wont post a weigh in weight as its afternoon here, I will post tomorrow - the first day after the trip with a regular morning weigh in. I expect it to be around 145-146. We'll see how close I am!

I plan on starting the shots again tomorrow, no load days and we'll see if I can spend the next 2 weeks (that's my planned time frame) getting this weight down to a 140 (or less??) weight. I'm excited, motivated, well rested and looking forward to seeing this weight loss!

I hope you all had a great Easter and I look forward to catching up with your blogs.

3 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't be excited to wear those shoes! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Karyn- with keeping your weight in check! And those shoes are to die for! :) So glad you had a wonderful time and welcome back!

    ReplyDelete