LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

R2, P2 Day 8 VLCD 148.8 - 0.0 (TWL -5.6)



I've been wracking my brain trying to think of someone I can blame other than myself for the fact that there is no loss today. It a bummer, I can't think of a single person! :)

I don't know why I did what I did yesterday, but I ate a few of my sons french fries, a whole (small but whole) Easter egg, and I drank exactly 2 glasses of liquid (water) ALL DAY.

(I know, I'm an idiot! )

Still on the positive side, I know exactly why I didn't lose anything and am remedying today, lots of water, perfect on-protocol eating.

So here we go, back on the proverbial horse, looking forward to a decent drop tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. YES!! Lots and Lots of water! It really does work! That was my plan for yesterday as well and I had a nice drop today. Sucks when the only person we have to blame is ourselves :( Lesson learned and keep on moving on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you didn't gain! WATER WATER WATER! :)

    ReplyDelete