LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

R2, P2 Day 15 VLCD 145.4 - 0.4 (TWL -9.0lbs)

I FINALLY hit that 9lb mark, seems like it's taken forever (which of course with my 'break' it has taken a lot longer than the 15 days listed here!) Still the vacation was worth it!

I need to go over my last round but I think it worked out at about 0.6lbs a day. That being the case I think I am on track for that same kind of weight loss, so that's encouraging.

I actually wondered how my loss would go today because I ate chicken breast, but from a roasted organic chicken I cooked for the family last night. I had it coated in olive oil, salt and rosemary. It was delicious by all accounts (of course my hubby and son got to enjoy the skin, leg and wings...sigh!)

I made sure to take my part of the meat from the breast but not the part right under the skin that may have absorbed oil and skin fat, but I was still worried it may affect my weight loss.  Glad to see it didn't!

Today is Friday and we have a quiet weekend planned. Hope you all have a great end to your week, see you 'here' tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Two .4 days in a row? That's great! Congratulations on the loss. I asked about Australia because one of my stepdaughters lives in Inala, Queensland. I have no idea where that is in relation to you. It could be 1,000 miles away! I have to laugh because I have a friend who was in a foreign country and someone said they knew a person from America, and wondered if he knew him! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I miss juicy dark meat!! YUMMY! Congrats on the losses! WOOHOO forhitting a great mark!

    LOL @ Dusty!

    ReplyDelete