LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

R2, P2 Day 14 VLCD 145.8 - 0.4 (TWL -8.6lbs)

Here we go with my microscopic losses!

Still I'm headed in the right direction and that's what matters. Rain, Rain, Rain, here the past few days. I love tropical weather. Its warm (T and shorts weather) but it sporadically rains and then the sun comes out in between.

It reminds me of fresh starts and washing things clean. I like the analogy for today.

I want to thank 'Dusty Rose' for the comment on my not being below 146 after my vacation, you are right, it was rather comical given the time away I had.  Thanks for pointing that out to me and helping me have a laugh at myself, I mean really 10 days away and I gain 0.2 lbs and want to moan about it? Insanity!

See you all again tomorrow with an update!

1 comment:

  1. LOL 0.2 is microscopic, 0.4 is almost half a pound! Way to go!!! That's doing good for this far into a round. I know on my first round, I lost a total of 17 lbs in 43 days, but 13.2 of it was in the first 21 days! I've never done a long round again. It's hard to stay motivated when the scale isn't moving, and 6 weeks is a loooong time. Three weeks is a sprint! I can usually fit it in between important occasions so it doesn't interrupt my schedule too much. I have to ask...do you live in Australia?

    ReplyDelete