LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 2, 2011

R2, P2 VLCD Day 2 152.4 -1.0 (TWL-2.0)

Day 2, another pound down.

I wish it were a little faster, because I know early on is when the weight drops off quickly and then it starts to slow, I'm a little concerned if it slows from here, how bad will it be?

Still, I learned in the last round my weight just didn't come off as quickly as some others. I lost about 1/2 the weight some of my HCG blogger friends did. At first it was really frustrating, but then I figure I just need to accept it and maybe I need to do an extra round more than I wanted. C'est la 'Vie! On the positive side, I don't have a huge amount of weight to lose....20 pounds from here.

I'm still at a number I saw during my stabilization round, I think the lowest I got to was 151.6, so for now I'm not too excited about these numbers yet, I know my first big goal that will get me excited is seeing that 149. Its been about 2 years since I have seen 149...cant wait!

Caitlin, thanks for the comment on the blog revamp, looking forward to seeing you and a few others start so we can encourage each other and compare notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment