LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

R2, P2 Day 10 VLCD 148.2 - 0.2 (TWL -6.2lbs)

Pure torture.  0.2???

I am wondering if the homeopathic medicines I am taking for my mercury detox could be affecting the diet.

They are the size of...well, something microscopic! But they do have a small small element of sugar in them.

Still I just need to persevere with it, I can't stop taking the medicines, I am on them for 3 months. So if this needs to be a knock-down, drag-out fight to get to my early 140's -  then so be it!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! I am right there with you too- your body will release soon enough. I agree, I doubt your medicine is affecting it- just a stall it looks like. They can last 4-6 days. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you keep a tally of your R1 losses? If so, go back and take a look and compare results. Around Day 10'ish is where I started noticing 2 days of low losses (.2 - .6) and then on the 3rd day would get a good 1.0+ loss. But a loss is a loss and in this hCG game, we take it how we can :) Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete