LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

An Addition To The Day

Its 5:45pm and I have already eaten my 500 cals for the day and I am HUNGRY! Im wondering if I am doing something wrong? I have heard from so many people that they aren't hungry on this diet, so I have to say Im a little disappointed.

Though I'm sure I will get though tonight ignoring the hunger pains, I am worried about my long term success. I'm assuming on day 10 when I'm still starving again by 6pm, there will be more chance that I will cheat. The idea of white-knuckling it for the next 4 weeks is not very appealing!

Does anyone have any suggestions for me as to what to do and/or something I may have done wrong to cause this hunger to happen? Any suggestions gratefully received.

5 comments:

  1. L-Glutamine powder. 1/2 tsp whenever your tummy starts to rumble or water. I would get hungry at the end of the day so I'd take the powder before bed. Ph and in regards to the eggs. No eggs. They are only allowed occasionally and it is 3 egg whites to 1 whole egg, per P&I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and the hunger usually subsides after the first week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard of hunger if you are not taking the correct dose for yourself. Hunger can happen if you are either taking too much or not enough. For me (injections) I had to up my dose at about day 9 or 10 because I was feeling hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Ill see how I go today, but if I am still too hungry Ill do what you suggest and up the dose slightly tomorrow to see what happens. Thanks for the advise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to figure out that the hungry feeling was often just pyschological. I thought I was hungry...but if I really thought about it, I wasn't. Drank some water and I was fine. The first week was hard also because we realized that eating takes up A LOT of time. We realized dang, we really do eat when we are bored. I NEVER realized that until two weeks ago. I swore I was not a "bored" eater, finally realized I was.

    ReplyDelete