LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

VLCD Day 6 158.2 (-0.0) TWL 7.0lbs

OK I admit it, I am very disappointed today again. Being hungry and missing out and seeming to get nowhere is pretty disheartening. However, I had some great comments from Caitlin and Hailey this morning that helped get me over the hump and I am determined to carry on. (thanks so much girls!)

I am home today - its Australia Day here, a big public holiday that encompasses cooking out, sunshine, beaches, and family and friends. I have prepared for the day by buying some delicious king prawns (shrimp) for myself so I don't feel deprived while everyone else eats up a storm. Thank god its an allowed food!

I will also carefully monitor my water and be sure I get it all in. I know the past two days I was below what I needed to be - not by a ton, but enough that (clearly) it mattered.

I still need to remember that as of today I am still at 1lb/day loss, which is great for any other diet. If I don't lose SOMETHING by tomorrow I'm going to go ahead and do an apple day so I cant almost certainly lose the next day and will stay motivated. I have a plan.

Thanks again for all your encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment