LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

R1 VLCD Day 3 - 159.2 (-1.6) TWL 6lbs

SO great! Averaged out thats 2lbs a day! I am hoping I can continue at least one pound a day for the next 7 days - after that I will be resigned to the .5 or .6 I hear about that seems to hit in the second week. I'm so excited and fascinated by this process!

I was unsure how my loss would be today because for the 3rd night in a row I have been unable to sleep. Lying wide awake at 2 and 3am. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem on HCG? It just seems weird I have had 5 injections and 3 nights of bad sleep.

I have been getting up at 6, so that's really not enough sleep for me and Im SO TIRED. Wonder if it would be OK to take a tylenol PM tonight? I know pounds and inches says only aspirin, but I really need some sleep!

I cant wait for one week to be up where I can compare my measurements along with the weight. I know I could do it now, but I want it to be spectacular so Im going to wait!

Its summer here right now and Sundays for our family always mean the beach! Im off to get some sand and sun, with a little better attitude that in a few weeks time I might actually look forward to being in a swim suit!

Hope everyone is having a great day, and thank you so much for your advise and support - its been invaluable!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thank you so much for following my blog and I am so happy to follow yours!! You are doing great and this diet is so awesome- just keep your head down and in no time at all the results will amaze! :)

    ReplyDelete