LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Round 1 - Loading Day 1

This is my first loading day for the HCG diet.

My start weight is 162.8lbs. My ultimate goal is 132lbs.

I plan on doing this first round of the diet for 28 days total (26 days VLCD) and losing (hopefully) 20lbs. At a minimum I plan to lose 15lbs. (I have heard this diet can vary depending on your body as to what you lose.)

So this means by 20th February (family reunion!) I will be 148lbs at worst and 143lbs at best.

I am looking for another HCG dieter to blog and partner with to encourage one another, so if you have just started or about to start the HCG diet, please comment and I'll give you my email address so we can buddy up!

I have both the homeopathic HCG and the injections here, I can't decide which to use, I think I will go with injections, even though I am fearful and if I do fine on them I will try homeopathic the next round. If I freak out I have a back up plan with the homeopathic right here.

Here's to a slim 2011!

Foods eaten so far:

Rhubarb pie
ice cream
risotto cakes
steak
fries
squash
carrots
creme caramel x 2
BBQ chicken

(yes I have taken this loading process very seriously!)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! How are things down under? Looks like we are almost on the same schedule. I had my first load day today. Ate so much I can't wait for my first VLCD day! It just confirms how lousy we feel when we feed our bodies junk. I'm so excited for you and know you will have real success with this diet. It works when nothing else will. I know that for me, it became a lot harder to lose after reaching menopause. HCG helps you sail right through that. It's true that the diet is very restrictive, but that works well for me. I don't have to spend a lot of time cooking and planning and making decisions on menus. It's very convenient, and with the HCG, you're not so hungry, so not as tempted to cheat. Believe it or not there were days I couldn't even eat the whole 500 calories. It was too much! Don't forget to take pictures, even if you don't post them. They will be great motivators for you. It has really helped me. Well, keep me posted on your progress. I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dusty Rose for your support! I am excited to have found someone who is on the same schedule as me, and especially on that has done this before. I will be sure and take photos. And (eventually) post them when I can see a good difference!

    ReplyDelete