LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

R1 VLCD Day 1 - 163.2 - TWL (-2.0)

WOW! I lost 2 pounds the very first day of VLCD.

I'm very happy with that. If I only lose one pound tomorrow I will have lost all the loading weight and be on my way to losing what really weighs me down..... those 7 years of yo-yo-ing the 30 pounds I put on in pregnancy.

Its summer here in Australia and though I go to the beach with my husband and son, its always in short and a tank, or at most a swimsuit and coverup. I never feel good enough to be out in just a swimsuit. Summer officially ends here at the end of February, so I'm hoping before then to feel good enough to at least beach it once with just the swimmers!

Yesterday I ate:

150g beef
Lettuce
Tomato
1 Grissini Stick
Apple
1 egg white
1/2 egg yolk


I'm wondering if any of you have eaten eggs? My clinic says I can have 1 egg white and 1/2 yolk a day, but I havent seen anyone else have eggs in their diets.

Obviously I did it yesterday, and lost, but wondered if it was really the right thing to do? Could I have lost more without the egg?

If anyone has any insight I sure would appreciate it!

Here's to a good second VLCD today!

2 comments:

  1. Simeons protocol states you can have 1 full egg + 3 egg whites for your protein. I had done this several times on P2 and was still able to lose. It was easier for me to take eggs with me on the weekends we were busy.

    Thanks for stopping by my site! I'm excited to follow you during your HCG experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for correcting me on that. I agree that when out and about eggs are easy to boil and have with you, so I'm very relieved! Thanks for the follow. :)

    ReplyDelete