LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

R1 VLCD Day 4 - 158.2 (-1.0) TWL -7.0lbs

Well this is definitely a smaller loss that I guess I can attribute to my screw up with the blueberries :( Gosh, 2 mouth fulls can have that much of an effect, huh?

I will keep on track today and hope for a larger loss tomorrow. Still I AM happy that it went down, and 7lbs of weight loss in 4 days of dieting is still more than I could ever have dreamed of in another life!

I'm off to decide what to cook for my meals today and get my son ready for a new year of school, as his summer holidays are over this week! Have a great day everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Great results so far! I was just catching up on my blog comments and saw I had a new friend! You are doing great, and yes, a couple of handfuls of off-program food can do it, at least for me. I usually push it at least once per round and am reminded again that I just need to stick with the program! Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete